When paying through the PayPal link, kindly add your reservation name in the description field.
We look forward to meeting you and having you as our guests!
Alaska Fishing & Wildlife Packages
All fishing packages can be customized to provide you with the best possible Alaska fishing adventure.
(Prices do not include gratuities)
full-Day fishing Trips
- $250.00 per person Salmon Species (Kings-Sockeyes-Silvers-Pinks); Rainbow Trout; Dolly Varden
Wildlife Scenic Tours
- $125 per person (2-person minimum)
- $150 per night based on double occupancy
- $225 per night based on three guests in bunkbed room (queen at bottom with twin on top)
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to have the proper license and stamp for your trip. All Fishing in Alaska is covered under a basic Sport Fishing License, AND you’ll need a KING STAMP to FISH for KING SALMON. Not having the right stamp-license will delay the start of your day. You can purchase licenses and stamps ahead of time online. Click here for the Alaska Fish and Game site to purchase a license.
Please contact Alaska Fish Catcher by submitting the form below:
Use this form to contact us with questions or reservation requests or call Pete Sparacio at +1 (907) 290-9097. Use the message area to let us know of any special requests or circumstances you may have.
Cancellations & Refunds
Terms and Conditions
At the time of your reservation a 50% nonrefundable deposit is required. Remaining balance is due 45 days prior to your reservation.
REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS OF FISHING, LODGING OR ANY OTHER EXCURSIONS.
- Deposits and final payments are nonrefundable unless the canceling party can fill the dates that they left by their cancellation with an equal or greater package.
- There will be no partial refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- Alaska Fish Catcher reserves the right to reschedule any trip during a stay that was delayed or canceled due to weather or any other scheduling conflicts.
- Alaska Fish Catcher is not responsible for any emergency decisions by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, or acts of nature. If you do not believe that you can meet your reservation obligation we urge you to obtain travel insurance or some other form of insurance.